Saturday, March 7, 2009

Catching up

I promised myself I would get caught up on the pictures I wanted to post, so here they are.
Last month we had Clay's brother and his wife, and some special close friends of ours over for Bagna Cauda (or Bagna Caulda - I've seen it both ways). It seems we just don't get together as often as I'd like to with friends. As I write this I seem to recall one of my New Year's resolutions was to get together with friends more often. Hmm, looks like I get to mark that resolution as one I'm working on. We had lots of fun eating and spearing our food with the skewers. Good food, good friends, good conversation.
Syd's JA dance also took place last month. What a great looking couple! Of course, I am a little biased - only a little! They went with another couple and had a lot of fun.
We got a good deal on the dress at Dillard's, and Syd knit this little shrug to go with it.
*
Today we had a break from the wind and rain and snow, so we got out and went geocaching. I had four on my list - found two, couldn't find one, and the other one we decided to wait to find for another day. Adam found the first one, and I found the second one. Some of the caches are so small!
*
I am guiltily admitting that when we got home from geocaching we were very lazy. Erin isn't feeling too well, and wanted to just rest and watch a movie. Hey, I'll go along with that! So we kicked back on the couch and did nothing but watch tv. Too bad I didn't have bonbons to go along with that.

No comments:

Sign our Guestbook