Sunday, December 14, 2008

It is now 10:15 pm, and everyone is in bed except for me. I even think they are asleep. After a weekend at home it just seems a little quiet. Still working on my Christmas cards. I really think next year I'm just going to buy all of them and not worry about making any. Do you make your own cards? Do you ever wonder what happens to them? After all the time spent on making those cards, do you think they get thrown into the trash with the rest of the cards after the decorations are taken down? I don't think I want to know.

Found this really cool pair of glasses and couldn't pass them up. The store had a couple other pairs but I chose this one. Syd wore them to her Christmas party she attended last night. The down side to these is they don't fit over my own glasses, so I'd have to wear my contacts. At my age I'm more about comfort than fashion, so I guess I'll stick to my own glasses and put these on just for the photo.
It is supposed to snow tonight, the weather man says 4-8 inches. The kids are hoping for snow and really hoping for a snow day or at least a delayed start. I am hoping the snow won't make the roads too bad, as I have to go to work tomorrow. Right now it is snowing just a little, and it is cooooooold.
I need to go to bed. Really. So I will leave you with these two pictures - both of which I am sending out as our Christmas card photo. You can see that it was a little difficult getting all five of us to take a good picture, but we had fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable!! I am excited to see you at Christmas.

Sign our Guestbook