Monday, January 5, 2009

FHE - Carter Style

I'll start the new year off right, I thought. Tonight we will have Family Home Evening. I will make it special, and light the candles for dinner. I will make learning the scriptures fun for the whole family. Bring on the Legos! Your challenge, should you choose to accept, is to build something with Legos that relates to the scriptures. You will have three minutes in which to complete this challenge, and then you will show them off to all. Ready, Set, Go!
Syd works hard to find just the right pieces to make her masterpiece - all two of them. What thought, what finesse! However, a cross is something scripture-related.

Erin made Moses on the mountain. Very creative, and great use of those Legos. Great job, Erin!

We look over at Adam, and with a face like this, we know he's up to something. This kid can play with Legos for hours; he can put pieces together to create things we never knew existed. This is what he chose to make tonight:

A guy reading scriptures in a "gun thing." "But Mom, you said to make something about the scriptures, and that's what I did." Hmmmm, he's right, you know.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I had to check out the pics. I am doing this for tomorrows FHE. Thanks for the idea!

Sign our Guestbook