Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My favorite color for a glass float?




Yep, another great day at the coast! Went for a walk on the beach in Lincoln City. Still didn't find a glass float. We went to the visitor's center today and they told us there are 10, yes 10, floats hidden every day. With five of us you would think we would have a pretty good chance of finding them. Tried going to a beach we thought would be less populated but it's hard to find parking close to the beach, so we went to the beach we went to a couple of days ago. It wasn't crowded because it's not the busy season, but there were quite a few people on this beach today. I am determined to take home a glass float, even if I have to make one myself. And that's exactly what I plan to do. On our way to Waldport today we stopped by a shop where you can make your own glass float, and I signed up to make one tomorrow. Hmmmm, which color do you think I'll make it? Purple?? I may just surprise you! Post a comment to take a guess as to which color I will make. Clay and the kids went crabbing in Waldport, while I went geocaching. Even found a couple! I am loving this sport. Lots of walking today, made me feel not so guilty eating the nachos and pizza! Today there was a little sun, mostly cloudy with some showers.


.

Adam gets an email from his teacher, and emails back to her - all by himself!This is what vacation is all about!

No comments:

Sign our Guestbook