Saturday, March 8, 2008

Packing Day

Today's the day - the rush day before vacation. I pack with a list. I make a list of what I need to pack, then wait until the day before we leave to pack it all. Today we've been washing clothes and packing, packing, packing. I think we're about done except for the things we need to use tomorrow morning and then pack.
I'm attempting to stay on the WW program while we're on vacation. I'm boiling eggs right now, taking instant 2 pt. oatmeal, and have packed 1 and 2 pt. snacks in baggies. Anyone have any good ideas? Please comment them - I need ideas!

1 comment:

zookeeper said...

Okay Arlene from snowy Michigan- Hope your vacation is great. i'm waitingfor one soon. Love the blog of having all the kids at the house finally have our family room back and gaitar hero sometimes goes to the wee hours of the morning. I think I will stick with the wii and bowling much more my pace. Have fun and enjoy
k / zookeeper

Sign our Guestbook