Friday, March 21, 2008

We now have a 14 year old! Actually, her birthday was yesterday, but we went out to dinner tonight. She wanted to go to the Olive Garden for dinner. We planned well this time, arriving at 5:00 pm. If you get to the Olive Garden at 5:00 or earlier you stand a pretty good chance of having little to no wait to be seated. This time we had no wait. She certainly is growing up!

Tomorrow is the high school prom. I am frantically making a dress for Syd. I kept thinking I had plenty of time, and really, I'm sure I do, but now it is crunch time and I am starting to buckle under pressure. All I have left to do is the hem on the bottom of the dress, but there is the dress hem and two ruffle hems. The ruffle hems I am not looking forward to, as they are made out of a material that REALLY unravels. I'll post pictures soon. All I have to say is I hope they don't make prom the day before Easter again! What were they thinking???!!!

1 comment:

WhimsyStitches Primitives said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My growing up way too fast niece. I just can't believe it!
Love, Aunt Sondra

Sign our Guestbook